Online and Mobile Banking
Bank on the Go With First Mobile
First National Bank of Michigan’s mobile banking app allows you to check balances, make deposits and transfers, and pay bills--all from your favorite mobile device. Available for both business and personal accounts, this app makes banking a breeze.
To download the app, visit the Apple or Google Play Store and search First National Bank of Michigan. After you've downloaded the app, you can self-enroll by entering your Online Banking ID and password. The app is available for any smartphone or tablet with access to the Apple or Google Play Store.
Where is the app available?
This app is available on all mobile devices that have access to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. This includes iPads and other tablet devices, and iPod touches. The app is free to download.
How do I find the app?
Depending on your device, search the app store. Searching "First National Bank of Michigan" will yield the fastest results. On the Google Play Store, the app is listed further down the page.
Do I have to have a debit card to access the app?
You do not have to have a debit card to access the app. This app uses the same system as your online banking (NetTeller). The only requirement for using this app is an active online banking account. To sign up for online banking, contact one of our branch representatives.
Start Using the First Mobile App:
- Download the app to your device. Click the "Log In" button at the bottom of the screen.
- Log in with your Online Banking ID and password where it says: "First Mobile ID" and "First Mobile Password."
- Agree to the terms and conditions, and click "Continue.”
- If you wish to receive text alerts for account activity, turn that feature on. You must enter your phone number and service provider. The app will not send you text alerts if you do not sign up for them. Click "Continue.”
That’s it! You’re now ready to use the primary features of mobile banking.
Can I make deposits with the app?
To gain access to Mobile Deposit, please contact a branch representative, who will help you take advantage of this feature.
When will mobile deposits become available for use?
Mobile deposits will post the next business day if deposited through the app by 5 p.m. on the prior business day, just as if a deposit was made in one of our branches. If there is an issue with the image of the check, there may be a delay in posting. Deposits will show up as DDA REGULAR DEPOSIT in online banking and on your statement. After a deposit has been made, you will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com letting you know the deposit has been approved.
Are there deposit limits with the app?
There are no limits currently set up for depositing through the app. Any amount of checks at any dollar limit can be deposited.
Commercial customers set up with cash management on their online banking account can use the app to initiate ACH transactions. You do not need a token. Because the token is not required, you cannot edit, create or uninitiate an ACH from the mobile app. To edit, create or uninitate, you must log in to their online banking account and use the token.
After an ACH has been initiated, it will disappear from your batch list and you will not be able to see it on the app until the next business day. You will be able to see it that day on their online banking on a computer. You will receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
eStatements are the most cost-effective, environmentally friendly and secure option for receiving your statements. Learn more about eStatements.
We care about your security. Remember, being proactive is the best way to keep your personal information safe. Please keep these tips in mind:
- Keep your ID and password information in a safe place.
- For the safety of your financial information, do not auto-save your online banking ID and password.
- Do not share your online banking ID and password.
- Within online banking, choose aliases for your accounts. Do not use account numbers.
- Visit our Security Center to stay in the know and find security alerts.
Banking on the Go
Save time. Manage your finances on the go.