Virginia M. Seyferth
Board of Directors
- Founder and President of SeyferthPR, one of Michigan's largest independently-owned public relations firms.
- Previously served on many boards including First of America Bank(Michigan), Detroit Receiving Hospital, PNC Bank(Michigan), Ferris State University Board of Control, Hospice of SE Michigan Committee, W. Michigan Environmental Action Board, Grand Rapids Art Museum Board, Alliance for Health Board, Inner City Christian Federation Mortgage Board, and Grand Rapids Millennium Park Commission.
- Past professional experience includes Amway Corporation, AMOCO Oil Company, IL and St. Jude's Children Research Hospital, TN.
- Recognized in several Michigan business publications as one of the state's most influential business leaders.
- Founding member of Liz's House Shelter, Leadership Grand Rapids, and TEDx-Grand Rapids
- Her work in support of the launch of programs like ArtPrize, LaughFest, The West Michigan Policy Forum, and TALENT 2025 are all recognized as important factors in building brand reputation for the state.